Top bollywood songs of Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Harivansh Srivastav or Amitabh Bachchan is a famous Indian film actor who is actively working in bollywood industry from the year 1960. He was born 11 October 1942. His father Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan was a well-known Hindi poet. Amitabh completed a Bachelar Of Science degree from Kirorimal College of Delhi University. Amitabh is married to the former bollywood actress Jaya Bhaduri. They have two children, Shweta Nanda and Abhishek Bachchan. Abhishek is married to beautiful actress Aishwarya Rai. Amitabh gained popularity as an action hero in the period of 1970s. He has received three National Film Awards and twelve Filmfare Awards till now in his acting career. Amitabh made his debut in bollywood industry with the superflop film Saat Hindustani. He was first noticed in Rajesh Khanna starrer Anand. Amitabh played the role of Dr. Bhaskar banerjee in the film which earned him a Filmfare Best Supporting Actor award. He agve a series of 13 flop films before his first mega hit film titled Zanjeer. His powerful role in the movie established him as the ‘angry young man’ of bollywood movies.
Top bollywood songs of Amitabh Bachchan are listed below:
1. Kabhie kabhie mere dil mein kahayal aata hai - Kabhie Kabhie
2. My name is Anthony Gonsalves - Amar Akbar Anthony
3. Khaike Paan Banaraswaal - Don
4. O saathi re tere bina bhi kya jeena - Muqaddar Ka Sikandar
5. Tere jaisa yaar kahan - Yaraana
6. Pagh ghoongroo baand meera naache thi - Namak Halaal
7. Jumma chumma de de - Hum
8. Meri makhna meri soniye - Baghban
9. Kajra re kajra re - Bunty Aur Babli
10. Jhoom barabar jhoom barabar - Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
He also starred in a comedy film titled Chupke Chupke alongwith Dharmendra. But his next big hit came in the form of Yash Chopra’s Deewar opposite Shashi Kapoor. The film became a major hit at the box office. Then he played a powerful role in the Film of the Millennium Sholay. He gave one hit film after other in the form of Kabhie Kabhie, Amar Akbar Anthony etc. In Yash Chopra’s Kabhie Kabhie, Amitabh played the role of a young poet named Amit Malhotra while in Amar Akbar Anthony, he played the third lead opposite Vinod Khanna and Rishi Kapoor as Anthony Gonsalves. He also played a leader of an underworld gang in yesteryear hit Don. Then came one of his most notable film, Muqaddar Ka Sikander.
In the year 1981, Amitabh worked in Yash Chopra’s Silsila where he starred alongside his wife Jaya and rumoured lover Rekha. Amitabh was fatally injured at his intestines during filming a real fight scene with co-actor Puneet Issar for the movie Coolie. Many Indians prayed in temples for him when a rumor spread that he had died from the accident. At the age of 65, he is still playing lead roles in bollywood films such as Nishabd, Cheeni Kum etc. Infact he is giving a strong competiton to his son Abhishek and also to other young bollywood actors in the field of playing lead roles in bollywood films.
- Blog to Blog talks: Has Phone Calls rate are so high!
- Bipasha all International
- Top bollywood Holi songs
- Hit songs Paa
- Top bollywood songs of Abhimaan
- Bachchan’s on their ‘Unforgettable tour’
- Ye Kahan Aa Gaye Hum from Silsila
- Songs of Cheeni Kum
- Zarre Zarre Mein Usi Ka Noor from Dilli 6
- Top bollywood songs of Kabhie Kabhie
- Top bollywood songs of Arjun Rampal
- Songs of Mahaan
- Kaun Jeeta Kaun Haara songs
- Songs Of Paa
- Hit songs of Major Saab