Songs of Woh Lamhe
Shiney Ahuja and Kangna Ranaut starrer popular bollywood movie “Who Lamhe” was released on the September 29, 2006. The movie is directed by Mohit Suri under the banner of Vishesh Films. Other cast of the movie includes Masumi Makhija, Purab Kohli, Anita Wahi, Ram Prakash, Preeti Kopikar, Abbas, Nilofer and Neeraj Khetrapal who are seen in important roles. The music of the movie is composed and directed by talented Pritam Chakraborty and Roop Kumar Rathod. The songs of the movie are sung by the likes of K K, James, Glenn John, Shreya Ghosal, Kunal Ganjawala and Jawad Ahmad. The music album of the movie became very popular among all age groups.
The songs of the bollywood movie Who Lamhe are listed bellow:
1. Bin tere kya hai jeena, Mere dil ki raani tum.. Meri khushiyon ka mausam
2. Kya mujhe pyar hain aah..Kaisa khumaar hain aah
3. Tu jo nahi hain toh kuchh bhi nahi hain, Yeh maana ki mehfil..
4. So jaaun mein, Tum agar meri bahoon me aaoo, meri bahoon….
Woh Lamhe is a story based on the real life chapter of Mahesh Bhatt and famous glamorous actor Praveen Babi, but the maker truly denies the fact. The movie depicts the story as a very indulging love story. The most part of the movie is inspired by the life of Praveen Babi who lived her life in limelight and when she left her life, just like Marlin Manroe Manro and became the talk of the nation. The movie starts in the glamorous world of Mumbai where everyone was shocked to here the news of a famous actress Sana Azim ( Kangana ) attempting to end her life by cutting her wrist. When Aditya Garewal ( Shiny Ahuja ) a film maker, heard this news he was completely shocked.
Aditya and Sana were in deep love with each other. Waiting in front of the ICU and praying for her life Aditya remembers about their life, three years back when Sana a popular actress felt in love with struggling actor Aditya and guided him cement his place in the film industry. Behind the glare of there love story there was a hidden enemy looking to destroy the life of Sana. When Aditya realized this he took Sana very far away from this place putting her career on the matt. But life is not so easy and a small incident turned a tide over their life. The movie is wonderfully scripted and the director has done a great job in bringing up this story. Overall the movie is a wonderful entertainer with its brilliant music and gripping storyline.
- Woh lamhe woh baatein from Zeher
- Ye Lazy Lazy Lamhe from Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic
- Hit songs of Kangana Ranaut
- Har Ek Lamhe Mein Tu from Ruslaan
- Khusnuma sa woh mausam from Knock Out
- Songs of Shamita Shetty
- Chal Chale Apne Ghar from Wo Lamhe
- Bin Tere Kya Hai Jeena from Wo Lamhe
- Raaste Roshan Hue Sabhi from Wafaa
- Mujhe rab se pyaar tha from Ab Ke Baras
- Jo pyaar kar gaye from Junoon
- So Jaaun Main Magar from Wo Lamhe
- Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai from Wo Lamhe
- Woh lamha phir se jeena hai from Kajraare
- Songs of Wo Lamhe