Songs of Man Ki Aankhen
Man Ki Aankhen was released a romantic action flick in the year 1970. The movie is directed by Raghunath Jhalani and produced by I. A. Nadiadwala. The screenplay work is handled by Jwalamukhi is the film while Bhakri has written the dialogues of the film. Dharmendra has played the male protagonist in the film. Waheeda Rehman has played the female lead in the film. The other starcast of the movie includes Sujit Kumar, Lalita Pawar, Faryal, Leela Chitnis, Brahm Bhardwaj, Manmohan Krishna and Mohan Sherry in supporting characters. Dharmendra has essayed the role of a angry young man while Waheeda has played his love interest. The music of the film is composed by veteran music director duo Laxmikant-Pyarelal. ‘Dil kahe ruk ja’ is the most famous song of this film beautifull crooned by Mohammed Rafi in his melodious voice. The movie was remained in controversy for some time because of few very steamy scenes and hot picturisation of a song.
The songs of the movie are:
1. Dil kahe ruk ja
2. Chala bhi aa rasia
3. Kya tum wahi ho
4. Aankhen sharab ki
Rajesh Aggarwal (Dharmendra) is a young and handsome guy living a upper middle class lifestyle in the city. Rajesh is living alongwith his mother, elder brother and sister-in-law. Rajesh is a simple and innocent guy but the rest of his family members are very greedy in nature. Rajesh is assigned a task by his boss for which he needs to go to a remote village. Rajesh decides to go over there. Rajesh reach the vilage and gets attracted towards the beautiful locations in the village. There he meets with a beautiful girl named Geeta alias Guddi (Waheeda Rehman). Soon they both falls in love with each other and decides to get married. But Rajesh is very well known to her mother’s nature (Lalita Pawar). Rajesh knows that his dowry seeking mother will not accept Geeta as his wife.
Rajesh decides to get married to Geeta without telling his mother’s about it. Soon Rajesh get married to Geeta. After completing all his work in the village, Rajesh returns to the city alongwith Geeta. Rajesh thinks that his mother’s anger will subside sooner or later. Geeta recieves a bad welcome in the house by Rajesh’s family. Rajesh’s mother starts treating Geeta as a maid. Geeta also keeps doing the work without complaining. Geeta believes that soon she will win the heart of her mother-in-law. Geeta manage to impress Rajesh’s mother but Rajesh’s sister-in-law creates misunderstanding between the two. Rajesh tries to interfere in the matter but he is asked to leave the house by his mother.
- Us Mulk Ki Sarhad Ko from Aankhen
- Milte Hi Aankhen Dil Hua Deewana Kisi Ka from Babul
- Zara Mud Ke Mila Aankhen from Disco Dancer
- Tu Ek Baar Jo Pyaar Se from Bas Ek Pal
- Yoon Na Hamen Dekhiye from Jantar Mantar
- Dil mein tujhe bitha ke from Fakira
- Naache Man Mora Magan from Meri Soorat Teri Aankhen
- Poochho Na Kaise Maine Rain Bitaayi from Meri Soorat Teri Aankhen
- Songs of Aankhen
- Dil Kahe Ruk Ja Re from Man Ki Aankhen
- Chala Bhi Aa Aaja Rasiya from Man Ki Aankhen
- Aafreen Tera Chehra from Red- The Dark Side
- Ye Kisne Geet Chheda from from Meri Soorat Teri Aankhen
- Dil Ki Baaten Dil Hi Jaane from Roop Tera Mastana
- Tere Bin Main Yoon Kaise Jiya from Bas Ek Pal