Songs of Chaahat
Romantic thriller “Chaahat-Ek Nasha” was produced under the banner of Chamunda Films and was released on February 11, 2005. The movie starred Manisha Koirala, Aryan Vaid and Preeti Jhangiani in the lead roles. The movie is directed by Jai Prakash. Other cast of the movie which played important role in the story includes Sharad Kapoor, Govind Namdeo, Sayaji Shinde and Brijesh Tiwari. The music of the movie is composed and directed by Anand Raj Anand. The songs of the movie are sung by Sunidhi Chauhan, Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik, Shreya Ghosal, Sonu Nigam, Tarranum and Babul Supriyo.
The songs of Bollywood movie Chaahat are listed below:
1. Dil Ka Dhadakna Yehi Chaahat Hai, Neend Na Aana Yehi Chaahat Hai, Chaahat
2. Dil Ki Tanhai Ko Aawaz Banaa Le Te Hain, Dard Jab Haad Se Guzarta
3. Tumne Dikhaye Aise Sapne, Neend Mein Humne Umr Gavaa Di
Chahat as thought of being just a cheap skin-show is in fact a good love story. The movie tells about the life of a pop star and her downfall and her emotional life. The movie has its fare bit of skin show but at the same time has got a good story to tell. The movie revolves around the life of Mallika ( Manisha Koirala ), a star pop singer at the top of her professional life. She is in love with Rahul ( Aryan Vaid ), the owner of a big Music company for which she sings. Rahul also loves her and wants to marry her. But she refuses him every time he proposes marriage. Mallika doesn’t want to marry because she loves him only for physical pleasure.
Soon she started sliding down in her career, her albums begin to flop badly one after another, and was sent into the oblivion by the listeners. A young dynamic singer Rashmi ( Preeti Jhangiani ) was launched by the company of Rahul and she became an instant hit. Soon Rahul was attracted towards her, Rashmi also felt the same and they decided to marry. When Mallika learnt about them she realized the mistake she has made, so she went back to Rahul and asked him to marry but this time around he refused her as he has moved over in his life. She turns into a chronic alcoholic and started ruining her life. Overall the movie is a complete lackluster with its sloppy screenplay and irregular direction.
- Main Duniya Bhula Doonga Teri Chaahat Mein from Aashiqui
- Hamein Aur Jeene Ki Chahat Na Hoti from Agar Tum Na Hote
- Phir Kahin Koi Phool Khila from Anubhav
- Teri chaahat ke deewaane hue hum from Mr. Aashiq
- Bhoori Bhoori Teri Aankhein from Khallballi - Fun Unlimited
- Dil Ye Mera Dil Dhoonde Hai from Kaashh… Mere Hote
- Har Taraf Aapki Tasveer Hai from Mere Jeevan Saathi
- Zulm O Sitam Ko Bhi Hum from Jawaan Mohabbat
- Allah Duhayi Hai Betaabi Chhayi Hai from Race
- Chaand Ke Paas Jo Sitaara Hai from Sweekar Kiya Maine
- Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai from Ek Aadat
- Rehnuma Hai Tera Samandar from Blue
- Tu Meri Zindagi Hai from Aashiqui
- Songs Of Chaahat
- Tere Sawaalon Ke Wo Jawaab from Manorama Six Feet Under