Shahrukh the Dog : Aamir
Blog-blog game is very popular now as its true that voice always cannot express the feelings as what the words do. Now, after Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan writes against SRK but with some strange and peculiar style of his own.
He writes: “I’m sitting under a tree, on the edge of a valley, approximately 5000 feet above sea level. The river Krishna flows far below us snaking its way among the Sahyadri Mountains. Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?
Now, before you jump to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog. And before you jump to any further conclusions let me add that I had nothing to do with naming him.
In fact Shahrukh is the dog of the caretakers of our house. When I bought this house it came with the caretakers and their dog! Apparently Shahrukh (the actor) was shooting for a commercial in this house a few years ago, and that very day the caretakers bought a pup…, and named him Shahrukh. What are the chances of me buying a house which comes with a dog called Shahrukh!!!”
thus, fans of SRK are very upset with Aamir’s statement and so they are writing against him. The Aamir blog can be reached at www.aamirkhan.com
- Blog to Blog talks: Has Phone Calls rate are so high!
- Aamir Khan Injured Again
- I am dog gone crazy from Action Replayy
- Who Said No to Aamir Khan
- Roadside Romeo songs
- Kareena-Aamir : ‘IDIOTS’
- Songs Of Raakh
- Shammi Kapoor my veteran: Aamir Khan
- SRK’s new Tattoo for Billo Barber
- Songs of Teri Meherbaniyan
- Socha na tha from Shahrukh Bola Khoobsurat Hai Tu
- Shahrukh bola khoobsurat from Shahrukh Bola Khoobsurat Hai Tu
- Songs of Hawa
- Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke songs
- Songs of Yakeen