Paap Ko Jala Kar Raakh Kar Doonga songs
Dharmendra, Govinda, Farha and Anita Raaj starrer bollywood action movie “Paap Ko Jala Kar Raakh Kar Doonga” was released under the production of Rambabu and Shyam on September 23, 1988 while the movi eis directed by K R Reddy and Ravi. Other cast of the movie includes Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Tanuja, Gita Siddharth, Iftekhar, K K Reddy, Tej Sapru, Viju Khote, Shakti Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Manmouji and Master Bunty. The music of the movie is composed and directed by Ravindra Jain while the songs are sung by Mohammad Aziz, Anuradha Paudwal, S.P.Balasubramaniam, Suresh Wadkar and Kishore Kumar.
The songs of bollywood movie Paap Ko Jala Kar Raakh Kar Doonga are listed below:
The movie Paap Ko Jala Kar Raakh Kar Doonga is a action movie that revolves around the corruption in the society and how the police deals with it. The movie revolves around the Saxena family which included two brothers Vinay Saxena ( Kulbhushan Kharbanda ) and Shankar Saxena ( Dharmendra ), Vinay is a chief engineer in the civil engineering department and he is married to Kavita Saxena ( Tanuja ) while Shankar is an undercover CBI officer but no one even his family members know about him being an undercover officer. Vinay is the father of a young daughter Pooja ( Farha ).
One day Pooja came across a handsome young engineer Deepak Malhotra ( Govinda ) and they were attracted toward each other and soon love blossomed between the two. They decided to marry each other. But in the meanwhile Vinay arranged her marriage with an office colleague of his, who coincidently happens to be Deepak Malhotra. Everyone was happy with this relation and the whole family was in joy. This joy was short lived as Vinay got a news of Deepak taking bribes from contractor Shaadilal ( Shakti Kapoor ). He immediately fires him from the department and files a case againsthim in the police.
- Songs Of Paap Ko Jalaa Kar Raakh Kar Doonga
- Phoonk De Re Phoonk De from No Smoking
- Hua Salaam dil ka from Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein
- Nach Le Soniye Nach Le Soniye from Dus Kahaniyaan
- Jaane bhi do from Paap
- Aap Ke Pehloo Mein Aa Kar from Mera Saaya
- Zamaane Ka Dastoor Hai Ye Puraana from Lajawab
- Main Duniya Bhula Doonga Teri Chaahat Mein from Aashiqui
- Kabhi Tanhaiyon Mein Yoon from Hamari Yaad Aayegi
- Sun ae mere dil from Paap
- Jaane Kya Dhoondhti Rehti Hai from Shola Aur Shabnam
- Jaane Bhi De Jo Bhi Hua from Heyy Babyy
- Behne De Mujhe Behne De from Raavan
- Jaag Dard e Ishq Jaag from Anarkali
- Ke Jee Le Masti Masti Masti from Shadow