Hit songs of Rubaru
Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami starrer romantic thriller “Robaru” was released on September 12, 2008. The movie is directed by Arjun Bali and produced under the banner of Percept Picture Company. Other actors like Rati Agnihotri, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Jayant Kriplani, Jeneva Talwar and Jitu Savlani have played significant roles. The popular music of the movie is composed and directed by Satyadev Barman and Samirrudin and the songs are sung by playback singers Sunidhi Chauhan, Kunal Ganjawala, Vijay Prakash, Shreya Ghosal, Akshay Verma, Jaspinder Narula and Shravan Suresh.
The songs of bollywood movie Rubaru are listed below:
1. Manchali… Main Chali.., Teri Gali… Main Chali…, Khil Uthi Hai Pawan, Jhum
2. Mitti Ki Khushabu Yeh Fijaayein, Lamha Lamha Yeh Ghataayein
3. Na Dekho Iss Tarah..Dil Mein Jo Baat Hai, Dil Mein Rehane Do.
4. Rubaru..Dil Dil Dil Mein Basa Hai Pyaar, Aur Aankhon Mein Tu… Hi Tu
5. Khoye Kahaan Mujhko Bata, Tera Woh Pyaaar Yaad Aayega..
6. Tham Ja Ruk Ja, Ai Behakati Hawa..Tham Ja Ruk Ja, Waqt Tu Bhi Jara
7. Yeh Jo Pal, Yeh Pal Hai Suhaana, Jindagi Jine Ka Yeh Chhota Sa Bahaana
Rubaru is Arjun Bali’s first film as a director of mainstream bollywood movie. The movie is inspired by a Hollywood movie If Only, the movie talks about the relationship of man and women and the complications associated with it. The movie revolves around the lives if Nikhil ( Randeep Hooda ) a pure workaholic, who is in love with a beautiful girl Tara ( Shahana Goswami ). They met with an accident, and very quickly felt in love wit each other. Nikhil being always occupied with work is not being able to give time to his girlfriend. He became unavailable at the small moments that make a good relationship.
Due to this nature of Nikhil a drastic thing happened in his life, Tara dumped him and ought to move out of his life. After this the movie is all about emotions and how Nikhil and Tara get out of this misunderstanding. The movie is quite okay in the first half but it becomes lengthy in the second half, the sequences move very slowly. Randeep Hooda as always had proved his metal in the acting arena. The songs of the movie except the title track are not so appealing and are also not placed at the write places in the movie. Other actors including the lead heroin have played their part equally well. Overall the movie is nor a great entertainer neither a big looser, well it is just fine considering that it was a debut film of the director.
- Tere Bin Main Yoon Kaise Jiya from Bas Ek Pal
- Paraayi Hoon Paraayi Meri Aarzoo Na Kar from Kanyadaan
- Bang Bang Wo Aa Gaya To from Ek - The Power of One
- Aankhon mein suroor hai from Plan
- Hit songs of Kunal Ganjawala
- Songs of Gayatri Iyer
- Hit bollywood songs of Sunidhi Chauhan
- Songs of Sukhwinder Singh
- Songs of Kishore Kumar
- Hit bollywood songs of Hema Malini
- Songs of Gracy Singh
- Hit songs of Kismat ( 1980 )
- Songs of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Hit songs of Amit Kumar
- Songs of Salman Khan